Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.247.185

This is really stupid but I can't figure out how to download Airvpn. I signed up for a plan and now when I go to download it gives me all these options for what OS to use but when I click any of them there's no link or file to download. What is it that I'm doing wrong?

@lindaburger

Hello!

We apologize for any inconvenience, it was a temporary problem on our side. Can you please try again now?

[EDIT] IMPORTANT

You might still have a JavaScript script causing the problem cached in the browser: make sure to delete or refresh (usually hit F5 on the web site page) your browser's cache if you still don't see "Download" button.

Kind regards

14 minutes ago, lindaburger said:

I've tried again and it still doesn't work for me. I've tried different browsers as well.

Cannot reproduce, it's showing and is clickable.
If you reload, make sure to press CTRL + F5, not F5 alone. That CTRL press is what invalidates the cache upon reloading.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
7 minutes ago, giganerd said:

Cannot reproduce, it's showing and is clickable.
If you reload, make sure to press CTRL + F5, not F5 alone. That CTRL press is what invalidates the cache upon reloading.
I found this picture in another thread andI guess that's what it's supposed to look like but for me there's no download button. I've tried Control+F5 as well and no luck.

dl.PNG.95b87f3a0e7b7d64f06cfd02fdaad61a.PNG
(Edited a grammatical error)

Edited ... by lindaburger

I attached the screenshot to show the layout of the download page, this is what it looks like on AirVPN site. Does it look the same to you? Can you see the download button from your side? If something is off with the screenshot that are not the same as your experience, let us know about this.

AirVPN Download Screenshot.png