Not connected, Your IP: 34.229.50.161

I updated eddie and now i have only one server which is working. Connection to others servers works, but no bytes are transfered like there isn't connection at all even when eddie show it's connected.
Edit. Thanks for replies. Log attached.

Eddie_20200611_102924.txt

Please post your Eddie log. Go to Eddie, then click Logs on the sidemenu. On Log section, there is a lifeboat icon. Click that and it will save into your clipboard. Then paste it here. Or use the save icon to save the txt file and upload it here. Make sure do that after you connected to AirVPN server.

2 hours ago, NoiselessOwl said:

Please post your Eddie log. Go to Eddie, then click Logs on the sidemenu. On Log section, there is a lifeboat icon

Let's not confuse the OP here.
It's the Lifebelt icon not the Lifeboat icon.

21 hours ago, Flx said:
Let's not confuse the OP here.
It's the Lifebelt icon not the Lifeboat icon.
Dang it! That's what happen if I don't drink my coffee in the morning and typing out the comment.

3 hours ago, Markex said:

Anyone? Do i have to start looking other vpn service?

How about less threats and more attention from your side? You've been asked to post a support file instead of vapid log excerpts:

On 6/10/2020 at 4:25 PM, NoiselessOwl said:

Please post your Eddie log. Go to Eddie, then click Logs on the sidemenu. On Log section, there is a lifeboat icon. Click that and it will save into your clipboard. Then paste it here. Or use the save icon to save the txt file and upload it here. Make sure do that after you connected to AirVPN server.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I see you disabled DNS and route checking. Why? Is it because they both don't work?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

23 hours ago, giganerd said:

I see you disabled DNS and route checking. Why? Is it because they both don't work?

I put DNS check back on and it works, there was a problem about that earlier.  It goes endless loop when route checking is on: Fetch url error:SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

I reinstalled openvpn program and now everything seems to working so it wasn't airvpn fault. Thanks for replies and sorry for my false accusations towards airvpn. Cheers