Not connected, Your IP: 54.211.148.68
jx35552zza

ANSWERED Some servers not showing up on the server list (Eddie)

Posted ... (edited)

Hello.

I recently looked for the newest servers (In hopes of finding one not being blocked yet by VPN blocklists).
Unfortunately the servers I saw recently added isn't on the list. I tried refreshing (With the button in the bottom right in the server list).
I also tried changing "Servers list update every" to "Every minute".
I also tried switching between Stable and Beta Update channels. Nu luck.

One of the servers I can't find is: https://airvpn.org/servers/alruba/

I also attached a screenshot of the country list.
The server I was looking for is in Estonia, which is not on the list.

Any suggestions to what I can try? :)

list.png

Edited ... by jx35552zza

Unfortunately they are not there..

I did try refreshing again. No luck. Neither with Stable or Beta servers.

I'd love to attach some logs, but the program begins not responding when I open the logs.. :/

logs.PNG

I reinstalled Eddie, restarted my computer and managed to get a log file.

I had to be quick when getting the log, the "Not Responding" started shortly after I clicked the log button.

log.txt

11 hours ago, jx35552zza said:

Unfortunately they are not there..

When contacting the bootstrap servers (where the information about servers are pulled from), something goes wrong, so it's forced to work with a cached version of the server list, which explains why you are not seeing the new servers.

Can you please try with a default profile? In C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Eddie\, move the .profile file somewhere out of there (or rename it to something.else), then launch Eddie and simply Connect to recommended server.

The cryptic messages you get as seen in your screenshot are not supposed to be there. Eddie's support file is also not complete, terminated by that cryptic output. The info about routes and interfaces is missing completely, and therefore the log is also incomplete.

Are you by any chance running some firewall or antivirus?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Renaming the default.profile did the trick.

I think it might be because I recently updated Eddie (I had a version downloaded ~170 days ago).

Thank you! ^_^

@jx35552zza

Hello!

If you still have the old profile which caused the problem, could you send it to us in a ticket? From your description we think that it is corrupt and we would like to see how it got corrupted: we have some cases where the profile is corrupt and we would like to gather more information on the issue.

Kind regards