Not connected, Your IP: 3.231.220.225
Sign in to follow this  
Neighbour80

Thanks for new version of Eddie

We have waited for a stable new version above 2.16.3 for a long time. Thanks for delivering. Old Eddie was o.k. but hopefully new Eddie will iron out a lot of the problems.
I am really pleased to find a new stable version here. Also it only took me about 20 minutes to get it working. Had to disable ipv6 because it is disabled on my router.

On 5/16/2020 at 6:31 PM, Neighbour80 said:

We have waited for a stable new version above 2.16.3 for a long time. Thanks for delivering. Old Eddie was o.k. but hopefully new Eddie will iron out a lot of the problems.
I am really pleased to find a new stable version here. Also it only took me about 20 minutes to get it working. Had to disable ipv6 because it is disabled on my router.

New Eddie 2.18.9 is TONS BETTER than old Eddie 2.16.3 by about a million to one.
I am getting consistent, reliable, steady, running-for-days with no glitches and no crashes, 1.2 mb/s upload on Windows 10 using Eddie + Qbittorrent 4.2.5 with DD-WRT on the router port-forwarding to Eddie's port on the destination computer.
I have not seen Eddie 2.18.9 crash yet and that impresses me the most. Used to be, I would wake up in the morning and come out to find that Eddie had hiccuped in the middle of the night and peed all over himself. Disconnected and can't connect to any servers. I'd have to reboot to get things going again. Now, things proceed as they should. Smooth sailing.
Keep up the good work. I recommend AirVPN in the wee little corners of cyberspace. I think it is important to have a good, reliable and most of all, secure client that people can just run and have it work without too much effort.