Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.75.131
WOWWOW

Eddie -problem after new instalation

Posted ... (edited)

Hello,
i had a old eddie at my laptop (windows 10), i downloaded newest version "eddie-ui_2.18.9_windows-10_x64_installer". 
Installed it. Now after every windows start Eddie not work. I see error like on screen in moment of screen "Raise system priviliges" after every windows reboot (on beg. after first instalation it was working once).
It don`t want to start...only after I go to C:\Program Files\AirVpn folder and click on every executable files or reinstall and install Eddie from Windows Apps it work ...but never after system reboot.

What is wrong?

airscreen.jpg

airscreen1.jpg

Edited ... by WOWWOW

Maybe there is no service - as mine has a Eddie Elevation Service that start on PC start-up:
image.thumb.png.7961df38d7cf3d8ee082c1d1777b9f08.png
TBH this version is really buggy - I'm thinking of rolling it back to a previous version. Mine doesn't auto-start on reboot . The fonts look wierd i.e. big and unreadable as they don't fit on-screen and also no Latency figures showing in the Servers Tab

I believe with restart you are referring to a shutdown and then a boot rather than a reboot as such. In this case you only need to disable Fast Startup.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

disable of fast startup helped to start eddie and internet through it...but there is new problem. In first post i puted 2 screens. The second one after windows started is blocked on center of desktop and not gone....normally should gone after eddie finished starting...

p.s.
FUCK IT...i installl eddie-ui_2.13.6_windows-10_x64_installer and all is ok (but i had to restart windows first becouse without it eddie was hand on in moment when was checking dns in moment of connecting to server.
now is ok.

Very bad practice to use ancient software versions with vulnerabilities on them, even if it seems to work better. You are literally inviting others to get into your computer.
Update to 2.18.9, please, then delete Eddie's default.profile file located in X:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Eddie\default.profile. Replace X with your user directory and xyz with your username. After this retry and report.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.