Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.65.136

Everything fine, all of a sudden all the servers drop and I have no list anymore. What's going on? What fix? Running linux.

It has happened to me numerous times in the past as well but not recently.  Normally, the server list disappearing in Eddie happens after a server has been added or taken offline somewhere.  Then, I reset my list after restarting Eddie.  I'm not sure if it's a bug that causes the list of preferred servers to disappear, but I have experienced this issue many times over the past few years both on Linux and Windows.

7 hours ago, monstrocity said:

but I have experienced this issue many times over the past few years both on Linux and Windows.

And you come up with this only now? :D Or did you previously post it somewhere?

8 hours ago, asimakis said:

Everything fine, all of a sudden all the servers drop and I have no list anymore. What's going on? What fix? Running linux. 

Can you provide a screenshot?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Just confirming Eddie's peculiar behaviour in this regard and offering a possible reason why the preferred server list disappears from time to time.  However, the op's issue may be something completely different.  in previous cases, I just reset the list and moved on - a temporary inconvenience but nothing serious.