Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.183.172
owi123

Applicatioon filter type

I am looking for Applications to be whitelisted in the Eddie windows version, but can't find it. I need to whitelist some apps I use to run outside the vpn server. If not I have to turn off Eddie everytimes I use this apps. I use this apps alot and want to find a way so they can run outside the VPN server. I use eddie-ui_2.16.3_windows-10_x64
Thank you
owi

It's only possible on Android since its API explicitly allows this. On PC you gotta use IP addresses, resort to VMs or other means depending on the OS.
What apps are we talking about exactly?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I have some apps I use for iptv, this apps I need to ro run outside vpn. i have an another vpn provider I use for now and they have both apps whitelisting and ip whitelisting included in their VPN app in very simple way. I was hoping to change over to Airvpn, therefor I ask.

@owi123

Hello!

Traffic splitting on an application basis with OpenVPN is possible on Android and Linux (via cgroups, implemented in Qomui, a free and open source software by @corrado). On Windows,the old methods with code injection aimed to bind to specific network interface are extremely dangerous as we always claimed and probably they don't work properly anymore in Win 10.

However, whenever binding is possible, you can achieve the purpose on Windows. A community member @NaDre wrote extensively about that and one of his guides is permanently published in our "How-To" forum.
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/9549-traffic-splitting-guide-to-setting-up-vpn-only-for-torrenting-on-windows-thanks-to-nadre/

As usual, you can consider VM too, a heavy but at the same time extremely flexible and secure solution. You connect only a VM to the VPN (not the host), then you run those applications whose traffic must be tunneled in the VPN in the VM, and those applications whose traffic must not be tunneled in the host machine.

Kind regards