Not connected, Your IP: 54.161.130.108

At least once a day I get the "our tubes are clogged" message.  No other website I visit is as unreliable as this one.  When it is down I can't get to my client area to configure my VPN.  So, it is important that the website is working.

What's more, no other web site I frequent is as slow to respond as this one as I browse through the forum.  I can literally check on other forums in the time I'm waiting for this site to respond.

All this is while using AirVPN VPN servers.

Thanks for your attention.

I can confirm this. The website has some flow-breaking bugs which affect reliability. Sometimes this message appears after writing long post texts, rarely quite suddenly when moving to first unread posts. The funny part is: If I remove the comment thing in the URL, it loads normally.
One user also experienced it when he/she wanted to download a generated profile but Safari instead downloaded the error HTML page. Then that user asked in the forums why he/she couldn't import the profile. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
23 hours ago, go558a83nk said:

At least once a day I get the "our tubes are clogged" message.  No other website I visit is as unreliable as this one.

Reddit maybe :lol:
They give similar errors a lot Edited ... by NinjaThunderbolt
that error->similar errors

Huh, do they? I never encountered them, smooth sailing for me there. But to be fair, I'm not visiting it daily. :)

I am seeing the same issue as well. To be fair, it wasn't that often but it occurred few times a week. I am not sure if there is something going on.

Hello!

Our web site is very frequently and heavily flooded and we have reached, we think, a good balance between flood protection and web site usability. We will keep trying to improve it in order to make things better and keep the web site accessible even in those cases it is still not, without adding annoying barriers and permanent blocks. It must be said that usually you don't even see when a flood is ongoing, except for some sluggishness in loading pages, but at the same time of course anything can be made better in general. It is also true that flood events have become more frequent in the last month.

Furthermore, we will also verify whether some of the interruptions you mention are really caused by floods or by something else.

Kind regards

Hm.

One question, Staff: In the case of such a flood happening and people getting the tubes, is it wise for everyone to temporarily use .info? Or should we wait for .org to get freed up? AFAIK it's a different host but mirrored.

@giganerd

Yes of course, it's safe. We have different backend servers accessed by the web sites, so when .org and .info frontend servers contact (indirectly) those backend servers, and some problem is occurring on a specific one, we can set them not to contact the same one (otherwise you would see the identical problem).

Kind regards