Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.230.44
g33za

ANSWERED Remove Master Password on startup!

Posted ... (edited)

I just treated myself to a Nvidia shield Pro and thought airvpn would be a great addition, it's not and the way the input is coded I have to plug in a mouse so I can navigate entering and accepting the password everytime, don't anyone know how to remove it, I don't need it on my machine.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to try and grt my money back. Its not fit for purpose.

Thanks in advance

Edited ... by g33za

Cannot input correctly using nvidia shield remote. Can I switch it off! Otherwise I have to plug a mouse in everytime?

53 minutes ago, g33za said:

Cannot input correctly using nvidia shield remote. Can I switch it off! Otherwise I have to plug a mouse in everytime?

Hello!

We would like to check it out as this is not what we experience: what is the Shield version in your device? By chance, are you using the brand new remote command from nVidia (the one with back lighted keys)? We ask because it's the only remote command we don't have in our testing systems and Eddie was released when it did not exist.

Important: by using profiles you will not need a Master Password.

Kind regards

3 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

We would like to check it out as this is not what we experience: what is the Shield version in your device? By chance, are you using the brand new remote command from nVidia (the one with back lighted keys)? We ask because it's the only remote command we don't have in our testing systems and Eddie was released when it did not exist.

Important: by using profiles you will not need a Master Password.

Kind regards

OK after entering code, I press back and then I can confirm on shield keyboard, so great I've sussed it.

Best method to create a profile? Then do I put ovpn fiel onto a stick and load it?

What am I adding to this profile and removing the password option within the creation of profile how do I do thst?

Sorry first timer here