Not connected, Your IP: 34.234.83.135

The Canadian servers over the last little while have become overpopulated as well as many other country based servers. Take for instance this morning where there were about 17 servers closing in on 40 % which means connections slow down and unnecessary buffering. To combat this I have to switch servers more frequently which is a bit unreasonable imho. Also selecting servers close to my locale is now the only thing to do to avoid speed loss. We all know that that is not the best course for privacy and anonymity.
More servers, faster speeds is the most likely option here if I am to stay with Airvpn.

Thank you

@inradius

It's exactly the contrary. Canada servers rarely need to provide more than 33% bandwidth they are capable of.

Even considering the 40% you mention, our infrastructure in Canada is largely OVER sized with enormous availability of traffic and bandwidth. On 90% of the time, you have 18 Gbit/s availability in Canada which is never used by anyone. The issues you mention can not be related to servers available bandwidth, you must have some problem on your side or something else, outside our servers, is the cause of the problem with YouTube etc. Adding servers would be perfectly useless in your case. You might like to open a ticket to investigate the issue more properly.

Kind regards