Not connected, Your IP: 44.205.5.65
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Free access

nikhil1994 wrote:

haven't got code till now. i requested it in morning.please send me at earliest.

Hello!

You are in the queue, just checked. Note: there are still some free coupons for our Twitter followers, they let you jump the queue for faster activation.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

nirmal.singhania2009 wrote:

please admin reply when will i get my code

We see that you have already activated your account... multiple activations are not allowed.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

admin sir i found a code share/social page which i entered as coupon code and i got premium trial for 3 days, but now i received my code from email and the code is not working. it is saying code exceeded maximum uses

can i use my received code later after my earlier three days code which i got from share/social get expired.

if no then should i share the received code to whom who hasn't got the code

i have premium trial activated for 3 days. what to do with code i received in my mail after i activated 3 days premium trial

hello admin i messaged through contact us to admin but not got ne mail that how to activate.. tell me is it fully functional trial for how much days, and want to activate agai then what to do? thanx in advance

admin sir i found a code share/social page which i entered as coupon code and i got premium trial for 3 days, but now i received my code from email and the code is not working. it is saying code exceeded maximum uses

can i use my received code later after my earlier three days code which i got from share/social get expired.

i have premium trial activated for 3 days. what to do with code i received in my mail after i activated 3 days premium trial

Hello!

You can do both things, as you prefer.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

preetyprince wrote:

hello admin i messaged through contact us to admin but not got ne mail that how to activate.. tell me is it fully functional trial for how much days, and want to activate agai then what to do? thanx in advance

Hello!

You will receive instructions via e-mail. If you sent an e-mail with "Contact us", you are in the activation queue.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

will the code not expire if i use received code 4 days later

Hello!

No expiration date is set on today's batches, but we will delete unused codes to avoid "accumulation" which might lead to embarrassing situations or even, once again, scamming.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

dear admin

thanks for providing free 4 days premium trial.

but i wanna use the same free service that was available before server breakdown.

so how much time will it take to restore the free service completely.

Respected Sir,

i had requested of free premium trial but didnt got any voucher or any reply from you

please i want to try premium service as soon as possible

sandeep88822 wrote

dear admin

thanks for providing free 4 days premium trial.

but i wanna use the same free service that was available before server breakdown.

so how much time will it take to restore the free service completely.

Hello!

The previous system is available only to activists and people living under freedom of expression hostile regimes, as it was prey of scams; therefore no identical system will be available for anyone indiscriminately. Please refer to the first message of this thread for any further detail.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

govinda1993 wrote:

Respected Sir,

i had requested of free premium trial but didnt got any voucher or any reply from you

please i want to try premium service as soon as possible

Hello!

Could you please re-check your inbound mailbox? Anyway, instructions for activation have just been re-sent. Let us know if you have received them.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

hey Admin sir .. but speed really sux.... it varies dramatically... and not supported like a premium .. please sort out this problem sir . thank you!!!