Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.37.250

Unable to connect to any server in Eddie-UI on Windows 10

Posted ... (edited)

As the title states, I cannot connect to any servers using Eddie UI on Windows 10. This wasn't an issue till a week ago, where all of a sudden I started taking 3-4 minutes to connect to an AirVPN server or not being able to connect to any AirVPN server. Usually, I keep getting stuck at "Checking route IPv4" or "Checking route IPv6" or at worst case "Checking DNS". Even if I do manage to connect, I don't have an internet connection; I cannot connect to Google, Speedtest, Twitter etc.

My best bet (and worst-case scenario here) is that the Turkish government has finally imposed blocks on AirVPN as they did with other VPN services like ProtonVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost, PIA, etc. but I cannot confirm that.

This is an exemplary connection attempt I've made prior to writing this:

Regardless, can someone help me diagnose and perhaps fix this? Thanks in advance.

Eddie_20200104_012349.txt

Edited ... by giganerd
Deleted the paste because there is a file

56 minutes ago, Arszilla said:

My best bet (and worst-case scenario here) is that the Turkish government has finally imposed blocks on AirVPN as they did with other VPN services like ProtonVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost, PIA, etc. but I cannot confirm that.

No, that is not true. You get a reply back from the server:

. 2020.01.04 01:15:31 - OpenVPN > TLS: Initial packet from [AF_INET]213.152.162.17:443, sid=9e4fca2d 03a19812

I'd ask of you the support file instead of the logs only. It contains also Eddie settings and might hint at certain things like real v4/v6 support. Could you upload that here as well, please? It's the lifebelt icon in the Logs tab.

Anyway, in Settings > Network, try setting Layer IPv6 to Block. There seems to be no IPv6 connectivity on your machine and my guess is something does a little hiccup there.

1 hour ago, Arszilla said:

This wasn't an issue till a week ago, where all of a sudden I started taking 3-4 minutes to connect to an AirVPN server

What was the last action you remember before it started that changed something in the system? Installed something? Updated? Changed?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Here is the file you asked for.

I haven't made any modifications to my PC or home network, so I cannot think of anything. I did try the setting you've suggested but it was useless; connecting still took a bit, was unstable (few fails till it connected) and even when it did connect, I couldn't open any websites and such.

Eddie.txt

Okay, you are on a wireless connection. Just to rule that out, is it possible for you to connect your machine via LAN cable and see what it does?
I also see a ton of other interfaces, like Windscribe, VBox and Hyper-V interfaces. Although OpenVPN changes the right interface, can you also disable all but the physical ones (Intel GbE and Qualcomm Atheros) and TAP for testing purposes after you tried the other option?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
On 1/5/2020 at 1:27 AM, giganerd said:

Okay, you are on a wireless connection. Just to rule that out, is it possible for you to connect your machine via LAN cable and see what it does?
I also see a ton of other interfaces, like Windscribe, VBox and Hyper-V interfaces. Although OpenVPN changes the right interface, can you also disable all but the physical ones (Intel GbE and Qualcomm Atheros) and TAP for testing purposes after you tried the other option?

LAN is not an option sadly. I can't stretch 10-15m ethernet cable as I don't have one nor can do. I have an Ubee modem and an ASUS AC-RT68U router. Both work fine right now; despite me having some hiccups with the ASUS that prompts a reset from time to time.

VirtualBox/Hyper-V are all part of my work and they weren't installed recently. Same goes for Windscribe; tried using them before moving to AirVPN. I thought I uninstalled that but yea. None of the stuff you've listed were installed recently.

Not sure how can I disable Intel GbE/Qualcomm Atheros and TAP. Edited ... by Arszilla

I formatted my PC the other day; it was a to-do on my list. After the format, the problem still persists. I've re-attached a new pair of logs.

Eddie.txt Eddie_20200110_185518.txt