Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.199.162

I am not going to be renewing my subscription this year. I want to move to pfsense and that is not supported by airvpn right now. I think you should look to support that in the future

EDIT: I forgot to add, I did try and use the unoffical documentation/tutorial someone wrote, but it was too complicated for me to configure.

Is it April already? :D

Is there any provider offering a one-click config for pfSense? I'd like to know.

47 minutes ago, routeninja said:

but it was too complicated for me to configure

Did you ask for help? I'm sure some people are willing to help you out, as we all have been doing for years now. You out of all should know that.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

2 hours ago, go558a83nk said:

this has to be a joke.

Why are you guys being so rude?

I did ask for help, I contacted support, they told me it is not supported, and that I could use the unofficial guide. I tried to do that, found it very complicated and could not get it working.

I did a trial of another provider, and they had step by step instructions. Easy to follow, and I had it working in fifteen minutes. I love Air, and want it to work. I have been with them for years. Is there a straightforward guide on how to set it up?

2 minutes ago, routeninja said:
Why are you guys being so rude?

I did ask for help, I contacted support, they told me it is not supported, and that I could use the unofficial guide. I tried to do that, found it very complicated and could not get it working.

I did a trial of another provider, and they had step by step instructions. Easy to follow, and I had it working in fifteen minutes. I love Air, and want it to work. I have been with them for years. Is there a straightforward guide on how to set it up?

rude?  you're the one that seems to be trolling.  Any guide to setting up openvpn on pfsense will work with AirVPN.  It's just openvpn, nothing unique to any VPN company.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, routeninja said:

I am not going to be renewing my subscription this year. I want to move to pfsense and that is not supported by airvpn right now. I think you should look to support that in the future

EDIT: I forgot to add, I did try and use the unoffical documentation/tutorial someone wrote, but it was too complicated for me to configure.

Not officially supported and not working are completely different things. My multi pfsense/air setups work just fine