Not connected, Your IP: 44.206.227.65
MsAnon1234567

Why is Eddie so damn slow?

When I use the KDE VPN tool to add a server - it connects in seconds, but when using the Eddie client under both Linux & Windows, it takes forever to connect or disconnect.  Why?

Hello!

It'll be helpful if you post which version of Eddie you're using - ideally with some logs attached as well. 

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I experience the same problem: it takes forever for the Eddie client to get my pc connected to an Airvpn server.
I love the Airvpn project, the feel (though I'm less sure about the look) and the tuning possibilities of the Eddie thing, as well as the lovely names of the Air servers constellation - but I hate to have to fall back on using Nord whenever I don't have the time to wait for 5, 10, or even 15 minutes before getting a working VPN connection (Nord does connect much faster - but I don't like many of their servers being virtual fakes).
I attach a System report (which as far as I understand also contains logs).
Any suggestions very welcome!
TIA

@esjalistas

Please open a ticket as well at your earliest convenience. The connection times you report are totally unexpected: Eddie must connect your system in less than 30 seconds, even in Windows.

Note: you forgot to attach the system report you mention.

Kind regards