Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.55.169
2975863j

Camskill.co.uk http error 200?

I went to buy some tyres from the place I normally use a few weeks ago but the website did not load.
Tried again today and still not loading. Some airvpn exit servers appear to be able to access the site but the traffic looks to get dropped for a lot of them.
Any ideas. Would be handy to get it working (obviously I could change the exit server I'm using).

Do some IT folks just get a list of IP addresses and take it as gospel that they are to be blocked without checking anything.
I don't mind having to do a captcha to retain some privacy, but just dropping the traffic is a bit off.
Maybe they just don't want the money of those who like privacy?!

Link to airvpn route check which shows error 200 from most servers: https://airvpn.org/routes/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcamskill.co.uk

200 is not an error, it's the response you get when a connection was successful. :)
All those HTTP "error codes" are in fact status codes which can show a wide range of messages, including errors but not limited to them.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

@giganerd Cheers, I'd never come across a 200 error before.
I am able to connect from another server so that's an easy enough workaround.

Still just curious if camskill has blocked some vpns or is it another issue? Is it even possible to tell from the routes checker?

I'm novice level when it comes to networking!

12 hours ago, 2975863j said:

@giganerd Cheers, I'd never come across a 200 error before.

It's still not an error. The reason you never came across it is because it's not shown directly, but indirectly by content that actually appears on a website. The server returns a 200 for every piece of content requested with success.

12 hours ago, 2975863j said:

Still just curious if camskill has blocked some vpns or is it another issue?

I've never been able to find a definitive answer. I suspect it's some sort of automated rejection of certain connections if found to be spammy in nature, which can be true because many clients share one IP address when connected to the same server. If it's not rejection, maybe something is temporarily broken with routing.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I use air on my router so it's simple enough to just run eddie on whatever computer I'm using to double vpn through a server which they haven't blocked.
When choosing the UK servers they haven't blocked, it occured to me that it seems to be the newer ones which are not yet blocked / not working / whatever.