Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.161.153
kjfsd94939kakaka

DNS problem when running Eddie in Qubes

I've managed to run Eddie client in it's own VM on qubes fine and route other qubes through it. They have ping to IPs but can't resolve domains.
I've experiment with the DNS settings but haven't found a way to make other cubes resolve domains when using the VM with Eddie as networking.
I don't know much about networking so I'm hoping someone will point me to something obvious I might have been missing.

The only way I've found to use Eddie (or any VPN) usably in Qubes has been to have to use it in the active Qube itself.

Several updates ago of Qubes I could set up a VPN qube and route other qubes through it per Qubes's instructions... but then that just stopped working along the way one day and I've never been able to get it back.

Sorry, this isn't helpful as far as fixing the using of a VPN qube, just I guess letting you know 1) you're not alone and I'm looking forward to any fixing help you've managed to stir up, and 2) it used to work fine and then Qubes changed on me rather than Eddie changing and then not working.

*crosses-fingers for helpful answers*