Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.5.183
kjfsd94939kakaka

Eddie stuck at "Checking route IPv6" in qubes

I'm experimenting with Eddie in Standalone qubes VM. It's installed but when network lock is NOT enabled it's stuck at "Checking route IPv6" when connecting. I've tried setting it to use only IPv4 in Networking>Internet protocol used for connection but it still gets stuck at the same.

When network lock is enabled the eddie client itself  connects fine and internet is via the VPN in that cube, but then I can't make the other qubes connect through that cube even if I've enabled "Allow lan/private" in "Netowork Lock" and even whitelisted the specific cube internal IP address.

So either way I can't make it usable in qubes.

I had a similar problem where connection was denied, worked with network lock + IPV4 as priority in network settings.

You're not the first asking that, how about searching or reading the documentation? :)

What amazes me everytime is that people are trying to use a sandboxing OS, the security of which is made possible by isolating user applications (hence they use it), yet they want one of those user applications to actively violate that design… it's paradoxical, to put it mildly.
If you want all connections to go via your preferred VPN, you should use an external device that does the connecting. You invest a little money and time into configuring that, sure, but you don't freaking break the OS design and possibly sacrifice security! Every application you run that is networking is just one more way to break into your PC, always know this.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.