Not connected, Your IP: 3.231.146.172
Sign in to follow this  
ghostp

Where is all the speed?

Hi everyone,
I've an 250 Mbit/s line but connected to air I never go more than 84 Mbit/s. I've tried different connections begin with TCP, 3, 443. UDP doesn't work at all.
Any idea?

If you want to get 250 Mbit/s out of your connection, you have to use the UDP protocol, I don't think it is possible with TCP.

Why does UDP not work for you ? You'll have to provide some logs to receive assistance...

Regards

BB

AMD Ryzen 3950X @ 105W PPL

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

AMD RX 5700 XT

Corsair DDR4-3200 32GB

whatsoever

6 hours ago, BlueBanana said:

If you want to get 250 Mbit/s out of your connection, you have to use the UDP protocol, I don't think it is possible with TCP.

Why does UDP not work for you ? You'll have to provide some logs to receive assistance...

Regards

BB

4 hours ago, go558a83nk said:

UDP entry IP 3 or 4 don't work?  Have you tried all the ports?  Is this a restricted network you're on?

I did test ALL UDP connections available in Eddie, no one worked :-( Only TCP work.

Can I post a protokoll here? Is there any information in it about my identity, real IP adress whatsoever?

15 hours ago, ghostp said:

UDP doesn't work at all.

Yup it happens. Tried SSL or SSH yet?
8 hours ago, ghostp said:

Can I post a protokoll here?

What do you mean by posting a protokoll?
Post your logs from Eddie.

17 minutes ago, ghostp said:

Ok, that's a step forward but any idea what's going on and how to fix it?

Usually the temporary fix is to disable the route checking in settings.  The real fix would be to find out why that's happening.  Since are running a beta it could be that you need to report this in the beta thread as a bug.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:48 PM, go558a83nk said:

Usually the temporary fix is to disable the route checking in settings.  The real fix would be to find out why that's happening.  Since are running a beta it could be that you need to report this in the beta thread as a bug.
I did try it but it doesn't work

On 11/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, BlueBanana said:

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling your TAP - Adapter? Maybe it's worth a shot....

Regards

BB

How to do that?

Posted ... (edited)
On 11/18/2019 at 1:32 PM, ghostp said:

How to do that?

I'm assuming you are using Windows. Click Start then type "Device Manager" without the quote. Click Device Manager, then it will open Device Manager window. Look for "Network adapters" then expand it. You should see "TAP-Windows Adapter V9", right click that one then click Uninstall device. It will ask you if you really want to uninstall it, click Uninstall. Once you are done, reopen Eddie then click connect. Eddie will detect TAP is not in the system and will install TAP automatically. Then it will attempt to connect to VPN server. If it taking too long to connect to the VPN server (like more than 1 min), click cancel then exit Eddie fully. Then start up Eddie then click to connect. Edited ... by NoiselessOwl
Clean up