Not connected, Your IP: 44.202.198.173
Sign in to follow this  
sayal

[SOLVED] Reconnect not possible due to still activ

Hi there!

I wanted to switch Servers and disconnected (using the Linux OpenVPN Client set up with your generated ovpn files), but seems, that the session is still open on the server I _was_ logged in.

Is there a specific timeout or something I have to do when disconnecting to close the session?

Thanks in advance!

Sayal

Hi there!

I wanted to switch Servers and disconnected (using the Linux OpenVPN Client set up with your generated ovpn files), but seems, that the session is still open on the server I _was_ logged in.

Is there a specific timeout or something I have to do when disconnecting to close the session?

Thanks in advance!

Sayal

Hello!

Actually, account "sayal" has been connected and actively exchanging data since hours. The account is still connected at the time of writing.

There is no timeout in the session closure when you disconnect. Only in case of a "dirty" disconnection you might have to wait 60 seconds to reconnect.

Kind regards

Hi there!

Thanks for the answer!

I managed to reconnect after some time (guess the session expired). But for 10-15mins I wasn't able to.

Maybe a bug in NetworkManager...

I tried a little bit around and seems that refreshing my "Your Details"-page kinda helps to switch faster between servers.

ATM I have a connection open, yes

But I think, problem kinda solved - just have to be a little more patient or figure out why the session isn't closed correctly...

Bye

Sayal

Hi there!

Thanks for the answer!

I managed to reconnect after some time (guess the session expired). But for 10-15mins I wasn't able to.

Maybe a bug in NetworkManager...

Hello!

Yes, it has been reported by some customers that network-manager (apparently any version) sometimes needs to be restarted in order to allow a new connection.

But I think, problem kinda solved - just have to be a little more patient or figure out why the session isn't closed correctly...

Bye

Sayal

Thank you!

Kind regards