Not connected, Your IP: 3.237.65.102
Staff

Spooky Halloween Deals

Hello!

We reluctantly have to announce gloomy news to you all: Spooky Halloween Deals are now available in AirVPN...

banner_halloween.jpg

Save up to 74% on AirVPN longer plans (*)
(*) When compared to 1 month plan price

Check all plans and discounts here: https://airvpn.org/plans

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period any additional plan will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Every plan gives you all the features that made AirVPN a nightmare for snoopers and a scary service for competitors:

• active OpenVPN 3 open source development
  • ChaCha20 cipher on OpenVPN Data Channel for higher performance and longer battery life on tablets and smart phones
  • IPv6 support, including IPv6 over IPv4
  • configurable remote port forwarding
  • refined load balancing to squeeze every last bit per second from VPN servers
  • free and open source software for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows
  • easy "Configuration Generator" web interface for access through third party software
  • guaranteed minimum bandwidth allocation
  • GDPR compliance and very high standards for privacy protection
  • no log and/or inspection of clients' traffic
  • effective traffic leaks prevention by AirVPN software
  • Tor support via AirVPN software on Linux, Mac and Windows
  • various cryptocurrencies accepted without any intermediary
  • crystal clear, easy to read Privacy Notice and Terms https://airvpn.org/privacy

No tricks, only treats!

Grim regards & datathrills
AirVPN Staff

Hello!

Haha, this sudden orange onslaught did provide a slight scare, I must admit. But this is new: you're now doing Halloween celebrations.

Staff, I suggest you also do Chinese New Year celebrations around January/February. That, coupled with the Black Friday, Christmas/New Year and Birthday celebrations, will ensure you've got the VPN market cornered from November to May. Leaving only a few months of summer for the competition, where in many places of the world, it'll be too hot to be sitting inside using a VPN anyway ;). At any rate, I think you've used up the last 9 years of marketing budget getting that font to work :D

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I really like the Eddie Client notice about this deal. I missed the Birthday promo due to not even knowing about it. The client notice is a very nice change. Can't help but wonder if the Black Friday promo may be a larger discount. Looking back on the Facebook page there wasn't even a Halloween promo offered and BF 2018 was a 67.5% discount. So debating pulling the trigger now or holding out for BF. hmmm choices choices. Please thought keep with the Eddie Client notices about promos that was a very nice change.

40 minutes ago, scgt1 said:

I really like the Eddie Client notice about this deal. I missed the Birthday promo due to not even knowing about it. The client notice is a very nice change. Can't help but wonder if the Black Friday promo may be a larger discount. Looking back on the Facebook page there wasn't even a Halloween promo offered and BF 2018 was a 67.5% discount. So debating pulling the trigger now or holding out for BF. hmmm choices choices. Please thought keep with the Eddie Client notices about promos that was a very nice change.

I got it as well. But I'm certain there's going to be those who find it annoying. Perhaps Staff should just add a "Notifications" tab underneath "Logs" or "Overview" and just let a red 1 appear - much like the forum notifications. 

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Does anyone know if Black Friday or Christmas promos will give better deals than this Halloween promo?

I have one year ahead, and I'm thinking about buying 3 more years.

Does anyone know if ithere will be a better deal n the next 4 years? 😂

Posted ... (edited)

I appreciate the deal but the popup notification in eddie is really obnoxious. It shows up on every device whenever I launch eddie and made me think I had adware installed for a second. Its really not a good look.

Maybe just send an email when there are sales and give us an option to opt out of them in our account settings, like so many other services do.

Edited ... by spiderdisco

2 hours ago, mazurka7 said:

Does anyone know if Black Friday or Christmas promos will give better deals than this Halloween promo?

I don't think so. Giving better prices only month after this promo wouldn't be fair for customers.

So, "trick or treat"? :D We're supposed to give you sweets, isn't it?

74% sounded unbelievable, but if you base all your prices on the most expensive plan and treat all > 1 month plans as already discounted, no wonder that number is so high. Realized, you did the same thing in all discounts last year, though.
The actual discount is substantially smaller, 35% across all X years plans, which is well within what we had in the past. But the surprise was successful! ❤️

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

thanks for the deal but i don't appreciate The client notice that popup.  maybe a setting to disable that would be nice, or is that the the System Notifications check-mark?

I've been with AirVPN for 6 years and I just purchased another 3 years. Thanks for the deal and great service you provide AirVPN Team! 

2 hours ago, giganerd said:

So, "trick or treat"? :D We're supposed to give you sweets, isn't it?

74% sounded unbelievable, but if you base all your prices on the most expensive plan and treat all > 1 month plans as already discounted, no wonder that number is so high. Realized, you did the same thing in all discounts last year, though.
The actual discount is substantially smaller, 35% across all X years plans, which is well within what we had in the past. But the surprise was successful! ❤️

Hello!

The sentences

Save up to 74% on AirVPN longer plans (*)

(*) When compared to 1 month plan price

should be more transparent than a ghastly ghost.

Kind regards

7 hours ago, LZ1 said:
8 hours ago, scgt1 said:

I got it as well. But I'm certain there's going to be those who find it annoying. Perhaps Staff should just add a "Notifications" tab underneath "Logs" or "Overview" and just let a red 1 appear - much like the forum notifications. 
I virtually hardly ever come to the forums and sure enough your right the complainers are starting to flow in. Who would have thought a notice about saving money is a bad thing. Frankly there should be a check box in the Eddie client to disable such notices if it's not there already that way those that get butt hurt over a simple notice that isn't any different then one from their computer OS saying updates were done please restart to complete installation. Always going to be those that like a feature and those that don't can't make everyone happy no matter which side of the line they are on.

3 hours ago, ssling said:

I don't think so. Giving better prices only month after this promo wouldn't be fair for customers.
This is what happens all the time though in the US. Stores have deals on items just to find them cheaper right before or during Black Friday. So to say this is the best price it will be before the end of the year well it may not be. Then again those that wait it out could get burned for only 67.5% like last year or maybe even less of a discount. Only the Staff here know what they are going to do.

When this promo ends anyway? I don't see any info, is this one day only?

I renewed for an other year. I'm too happy of AirVPN. The best of the bests.
Thanks to be there!

Posted ... (edited)
1 hour ago, scgt1 said:

Who would have thought a notice about saving money is a bad thing

A notice about saving money is fine in an email. Having a popup on my computer telling me to "save money now!" is not the appropriate way to convey this information. Maybe it would have been in 1998, but its 2019 and popup ads are frowned upon by most people.

There is a reason every modern web browser blocks pop up ads by default. Its an annoying and disrespectful way to get someones attention.

We are paying customers and you already have our email addresses, just send us an email. That's how every other business communicates with their customers.

I'm very happy with my AirVPN service, but I feel this type of notification should be handled differently. Edited ... by spiderdisco

Thanks, Guys! Renewed for another year.

2 hours ago, spiderdisco said:

Maybe it would have been in 1998, but its 2019 and popup ads are frowned upon by most people.

It's not an ad, though, is it?

We are paying customers and you already have our email addresses, just send us an email.

For the record, a working email address is not required for registration here, so such a notification can end up nowhere. Also, did you just try to tell that you don't get spammed via email enough? :)

but I feel this type of notification should be handled differently.

We can partially agree upon that at least. :) Maybe a way of setting it in the client area, but a bit difficult to implement, I must add.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
44 minutes ago, giganerd said:

It's not an ad, though, is it?

Yes it is. Its an announcement promoting (advertising) a discount on their service. :)

Also, did you just try to tell that you don't get spammed via email enough? :)
No I was just saying that email is a more appropriate medium for spam, rather than a popup on my computer. :)

By saying "spammed via email enough" are you admitting that this is a form of spam? :) Edited ... by spiderdisco

7 hours ago, spiderdisco said:

A notice about saving money is fine in an email. Having a popup on my computer telling me to "save money now!" is not the appropriate way to convey this information. Maybe it would have been in 1998, but its 2019 and popup ads are frowned upon by most people.

There is a reason every modern web browser blocks pop up ads by default. Its an annoying and disrespectful way to get someones attention.

We are paying customers and you already have our email addresses, just send us an email. That's how every other business communicates with their customers.

I'm very happy with my AirVPN service, but I feel this type of notification should be handled differently.

I have to say I am very very happy about the pop up!
as long as it is only from time to time and really just about changelogs or promos, you can continue. I dont check my emails always and I would have missed this.

Another 3 years... thanks :D

4 hours ago, giganerd said:
We can partially agree upon that at least. :) Maybe a way of setting it in the client area, but a bit difficult to implement, I must add.

I, for one, appreciate the notification of the promo but I agree that the implementation could be tweaked to be less intrusive. I think a 'scrolling ticker tape banner' or a badge in Eddie would be better.