Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.128.90

Firefox has enhanced its security/Privacy as of nr 70.Direct noticeable the cookie/tracking policy;now you can go from custom to strict.
I used the new Firefox for a few hours now and no tracking alert or such... But i use ublock and decentrales ,so you have to see the "strict " setting, in perspective.
Perhaps more important is that the German bsi ,choose Firefox as the best browser for security and privacy.
Also Steve Gibson -probably known of his podcast "security now" - was very enthusiastic about nr. 70. (https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/737?autostart=false)

Already know the website http://restoreprivacy.com. Full of reviews ,about security and privacy stuff And you will find also an how to guide for Firefox (about :config etc)

Have a good day,Casper

Slightly off-topic in an off-topic topic, but does Decentraleyes work for you on all sites? An increasing amount of sites embedding jQuery from Google don't load any content for me if it's enabled.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I love using the Brave web browser because it does so many things without having to download all the different add ons. 

However, for total privacy Firefox does seem the way to go! 

What exactly does Decentraleyes extension do? 

On my firefox I always had no script secrurity suite, the finger printing spoofer add on, random user agent, and u block origin. And various config settings disabled and it did wonders. 

18 hours ago, whiskey_76 said:

What exactly does Decentraleyes extension do? 

Whenever a request is made for a often used web library like jQuery, the addon prevents the browser to connect to where that library is hosted and instead uses its own shipped version of it. That way the hosting entity won't be contacted and your client doesn't appear in any logs.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.