Not connected, Your IP: 34.237.140.238
the1lemming

Will there be a 2019 Black Friday deal?

I was curious about the halloween sale going on.. I just happened to get paid so I figured Id jump on another year, but I still have like a month and a half before my current year expires.. If I renew it today, will it reset my expiration date or will it just add another year to the end of my current one???

On 11/4/2019 at 5:00 PM, Monotremata said:

I was curious about the halloween sale going on.. I just happened to get paid so I figured Id jump on another year, but I still have like a month and a half before my current year expires.. If I renew it today, will it reset my expiration date or will it just add another year to the end of my current one???

It will get added onto whatever you already have.  I have done this a few times when there has been a discount and I have over 1000 days left on my account.

Hi, wondering about this as well. It is Black Friday now and I was thinking of getting a three-year subscription. Is the sale happening or not?

If nothing comes up this weekend, maybe the Halloween sale was it instead? Next regular would be New Year's Eve, but let's monitor it.
Edit: Black Friday is next week, thanks @Tsikura

And please don't post "I'm also wondering about it" posts. Many users are wondering, it's not just you, i.e., we don't need to know each user wondering.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

12 hours ago, bananaphone69 said:

Hi, wondering about this as well. It is Black Friday now and I was thinking of getting a three-year subscription. Is the sale happening or not?

It is not Black Friday. As it is normally a United States holiday, it gets celebrated after Thanksgiving, which occurs next week this time of year. Due to the timing and Cyber Monday not falling in November as well, that hasn't stopped many retailers from doing an "unofficial" Black Friday.

Sucks I missed out on the Halloween sale. The computer I have Airvpn installed doesn't have a monitor so I didn't even see the client advertisement :(

Hello!

I've created a central sales thread for all you need to know about AirVPN sales. 

So I'm locking this thread. :)

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.