Not connected, Your IP: 44.201.131.213

I have a subscription with a few providers, all hooked up to my pfsense router.  running multiple tunnels with all of them

in the beginning Mullvad was clearly one of the best choices.  never a speed issue on most of the US servers.   rarely got disconnected.     ran linux torrents 24/7 on an older laptop.

1. as of the past 2 months.  speeds are still good.   but I constantly find after 120Gb of transfers my port forwarding stops working.   it literally says the port is closed on Any server I connect to after transfer 120Gb~.   the fix?   I have to restart the tunnel to get the port forwarding the work.      

2.   the 2nd annoying part about their port forwarding is when you forward a port you don't have a choice for it to be UDP or TCP.   you get both!    if you do not create firewall rules to block UDP.   you will get a slight decrease of your tunnel speed.    Airvpn does not do this. +1! 

do I recommend them?  absolutely   their software and service works great 

will I renew my subscription?   naaa.     I am happy with Airvpn and have no need to keep so many providers 

I have previously used mullvad and found them pretty good speed wise and generally a good all round VPN provider, not as good as Airvpn though but perhaps my 2nd choice.