Not connected, Your IP: 54.167.199.134
5o52xwmftthyuq2gmdy6

port forwarding no longer working

I'm running sshd and for a couple years this has been working fine, but lately it is not.

I can ssh to localhost:port, but trying to ssh to vpn_ip:forwarded_port times out on the connection.  Has anything changed with ssh to no longer allow it to go through a forwarded port to my connected laptop?  I've switched endpoints a couple times, and still no go.  The "test" button on the forwarded ports screen shows green for the port in question.

The Open Port check tool at "CanYouSeeMe.org" for my forwarded port does *NOT* show the port as open.

I have a few other ports open, and they also seem to not work in that I can't any connection from the outside through the VPN to my machine.   Going directly to my machine (from inside my network on the lan) works fine.  All the "open port" tools from outside the VPN show all my ports as closed.

Do you connect multiple devices at the same time by any chance?

If not, I'd simply advise to delete, then readd the ports. Report back at your convenience.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.