Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.39.110

Hello,

In China currently i have issue connecting to America server.

Only one working for me is Miami Cursa UDP but netflix is giving me the proxy error message.

Is there anyway to make the others servers works from China ?

Thx

I was able to connect for the first time since I restarted my service. I connected right away on I$k@ndar, jp. I reactivated my account after about 2.5 years since I found other VPNs better equipped to deal with the GFW. The most reliable protocol for me (though a bit slow) has been Softether running on a private server. The only problem I've had is DNS leaks which can prevent pages loading and (obviously) affects my privacy. I'm located on the east coast so I'm guessing that for some reason the GFW is being a bit nastier here even though I'm not in Beijing.

Hello!

The connection mode with the highest success rate (virtually 100%) according to our reports from China is toward port 443 (destination port not blocked by ISPs in China) of entry-IP address 3 (to have tsl-crypt and therefore full encryption of the Control Channel) in TCP (to bypass UDP blocks).

DNS leaks are of course not a problem at all with our software.

Kind regards