Not connected, Your IP: 3.146.34.191
Sign in to follow this  
Blimeychum

Air VPN with 4th generation fire stick

Hi there any help would be most appreciated I have a fire stick and I'm trying to put my airVPN onto my fire stick I have tried using OpenVPN when I copy the config files for Netherlands and United States it says the files are too long I thought it might mean the text is too long so I shortened the name but it didn't make any difference any help please regards Dave

Hello!

What is the browser you used to download the generated configuration files?

The error you get is usually caused by the fact that the browser downloads the whole HTTP page instead of the actual file. This happens for example with Chrome for iOS and the old "Android browser".

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

45 minutes ago, Staff said:

Hello!

What is the browser you used to download the generated configuration files?

The error you get is usually caused by the fact that the browser downloads the whole HTTP page instead of the actual file. This happens for example with Chrome for iOS and the old "Android browser".

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hi there thanks for your reply I'm using Chrome as a browser I can generate the two files but when I copy and paste them into open VPN that's where they say the file is too big I've done it on  different Android boxes and I have no problem regards Dave

Hi I have put Eddie on my fire stick logged in with my details and in OpenVPN profiles I have the Netherlands and United States and all seems to be working fine is there anything in the settings what I need to do or is it default  works as it is most appreciate for your help regards Dave 

Hello @Blimeychum

we are very glad to know it. Eddie's default settings are fine in most cases: you can fine tune Eddie from the "Settings" view but if you are comfortable right now there's no reason to change settings. A new Eddie Android edition guide is almost ready and will be published soon.

Kind regards

Hi thank you very much for your help most appreciated I would recommend to anyone your airVPN it is fast and very stable thanks regards Dave