Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.195.249
MadanBhai

I'm very happy with this VPN

I've also heard AirVPN is very secure compared to other VPN's. Definitely seems like it, also works great on ios. NordVPN and ExpressVPN don't allow port forwarding and they are also slow as fuck. Also the ExpressVPN mobile app sucks.

Only issue with AirVPN is that it's in Italy which is apart of 14 eyes. Hopefully they are being honest and not keeping logs.

16 hours ago, MadanBhai said:

Hopefully they are being honest and not keeping logs.

I mean, I think your threat model indicates a concern that logs are being kept. Air, unlike other providers, allows you to connect directly over tor, therefore it's possible AirVPN to not see your "real" IP when connected to the server.

However, you need to think of other contributing factors too:

They do log user agents of logged in devices for up to 90 days (see client area)

They do keep some information (such as billing, tickets etc), and you need to think about all the data you are giving Air (emails etc).

However, other than that after many years you can be fairly sure they are true to their word. But can you really trust anyone? That's for you to decide.