Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.53.34
RyanTyler

Question about different VPN servers on single device

Posted ... (edited)

Example: I have an android phone which has app A, B and C. those apps are all Geo-blocking enabled. I want to connect those apps to different servers of all time just in case those apps have random background Geo-checking and freezing my account. What I wanted to do right now is to set my phone to be connecting to UK for example of all time while app A connecting to Germany, app B connecting to US and app C connecting to Poland. I read from my VPN provider It is possible for me to connect up to 6 devices at the same time to different servers on different devices so is it possible for me to do what I want to do that mention above?

Edited ... by giganerd
Edited out very questionable links

As far as I am aware, Android only lets you connect to one VPN service at a time.  This is also system wide so every app will use the same connection.  That being said, some vpn apps allow the possibility to white list apps so that they use the non VPN connection  (the cellular provider or wifi network), but not a different vpn server.