Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.151.18
beaconterraone

"However, no IPv6 has been configured for this interface"

Hello, when I try to connect to two of three closest servers to me, I receive an error, and the connection disconnects.  I can successfully connect to Aquila, but NOT to Persei or Heze.  Connections to most other servers are fine.  The error I receive is attached as a screenshot.  I'm also attaching the log for an attempted connection to Persei.

How do I fix this? I presume it's a setting issue within Eddie?

Thanks!

ipv6.jpg

log.txt

Eddie apparently wants to establish an IPv6 connection, but your network interface refuses to do so. Either because disabled IPv6 on your network adapter or you don't have an IPv6 / Dual Stack capabiltiy on your network.

Try disabling IPv6 in Eddie, and see if it works.

Regards,

BB

AMD Ryzen 3950X @ 105W PPL

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

AMD RX 5700 XT

Corsair DDR4-3200 32GB

5 hours ago, BlueBanana said:

Eddie apparently wants to establish an IPv6 connection, but your network interface refuses to do so. Either because disabled IPv6 on your network adapter or you don't have an IPv6 / Dual Stack capabiltiy on your network.

Try disabling IPv6 in Eddie, and see if it works.

Regards,

BB

Thanks!  The attached graphic shows what worked.  The check box being checked was useless (was already checked when the problem was encountered).  Drop down menu must be manually selected to "Block."

Image1.jpg

Posted ... (edited)

Yes, looks good.

Additionally you could select "IPv4 only" in the drop down menu "Internet Protocol used for connection".
But it should work either way.

In case you have a fast internet connection (> 100 MBits) you can increase OpenVPN buffers to 512k. (-> TCP/UDP send/reveive buffer size). But this is optional, it can help optimizing your speeds.
Regards

BB

Edited ... by BlueBanana
Typo

AMD Ryzen 3950X @ 105W PPL

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

AMD RX 5700 XT

Corsair DDR4-3200 32GB

8 hours ago, BlueBanana said:

Yes, looks good.

Additionally you could select "IPv4 only" in the drop down menu "Internet Protocol used for connection".
But it should work either way.

In case you have a fast internet connection (> 100 MBits) you can increase OpenVPN buffers to 512k. (-> TCP/UDP send/reveive buffer size). But this is optional, it can help optimizing your speeds.
Regards

BB

Thanks again for your help!  Unfortunately, I'm in a rural area, and our DL speed tops out at 8.4 Mbps.