Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.164.96
MrRandom

Has anyone updated to Kaspersky (KIS) version 20, any problems?

I need to update Kaspersky in the next few months, I'm using 17.0.0.611(n) and I think versions are only supported for 3 years. The auto update has only offered me the new version once in all the years I've been using Kaspersky? I know there was a problem with version 19 and AirVPN but that must have been resolved because there haven't been any new posts on the thread in a long time. I was going to upgrade to version 19 but I can only download version 20 now. I usually keep all my .exe files but I can't find the KIS 2017 .exe anywhere on my computer. I'm currently on Windows 7, I'm going to build a new computer so I didn't think I would need to deal with this on my Win 7 computer but it's taking longer than I thought to save for the new build and I definitely won't be building it before 2020.

Any info on KIS version 20 and AirVPN would be great. Since I can't find my KIS version 17 .exe I don't know how I would downgrade if there were still incompatibilities.

20 hours ago, MrRandom said:

I usually keep all my .exe files but I can't find the KIS 2017 .exe anywhere on my computer.

The file you are asking for it's on filelist.ro....I'm sure you can find it on other websites as well.
20 hours ago, MrRandom said:

Any info on KIS version 20 and AirVPN would be great. Since I can't find my KIS version 17 .exe I don't know how I would downgrade if there were still incompatibilities.

Submit a support ticket and get an answer from Staff if you have not done so already..

Thanks. I just looked on filelist.ro and you need to be a member. I might join later but I've always found filehippo to have clean downloads over the years and I got it there last night, it's just an online installer so most likely it would just download the latest version.

I don't know if opening a ticket would be the proper thing to do. I'm not currently having any problems that I need support for, I was just hoping someone who had already installed KIS version 20 could give some feedback about how it's working with AirVPN.

Thanks again for the reply and info.

Anyone? I still haven't heard anything yet and I hate just blindly installing/upgrading software and dealing the problems after the fact.

I thought my original question was a pretty simple one but I guess not.

15 hours ago, d302273ad7 said:

I'm using KIS 20 (paid subscription, not cracked) and Eddie without any problems. Never had glitches.

Thanks for the info! I just wanted to find out before upgrading because there was a problem with KIS 19 for a while.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the replies, I upgraded Kaspersky Internet Security to version 20 (20.0.14.1085(f)) a couple days ago and everything is working fine.

:good: