Not connected, Your IP: 18.209.63.120
dfgcfghcfghvhgxcfh

Checking route IPv4 always fails

I cannot connect to AirVPN, checking route IPv4 always fails. The logs say that SSL certificate has expired (????). Is this some kind of joke? A paid service that doesn't renew their certs on time? What is going on here?

yup, same here. Sorry others are having this problem, but I do feel a little better knowing I'm not alone!  hopefully a fix will come soon! 

Same here on Linux version.

On another post someone said he was able to connect on a Brazil server, didn't work for me.

Archlinux here. Kernel update to 5.2.9 and a new version of systemd dropped. SSL via eddie is expired and ipv4 fails.  (Eddie was functioning prior to this update/reboot.

Wow.  An activist security focused provider did not renew the certificate to their service.  I was at first suspecting my ISP or some innocent problem with AIRVPN.... But an expired cert is quite bad.

CERTS CANNOT BE EXTENDED OR RENEWED once expired.  That's a requirement of security certificates.

PLEASE FIX THIS URGENTLY Air.
the `256K Oct 11  2017 cacert.pem` is a dump of Mozilla CA certs from Jan.2018
```
##
## Bundle of CA Root Certificates
##
## Certificate data from Mozilla as of: Wed Jan 18 04:12:05 2017 GMT
##
## This is a bundle of X.509 certificates of public Certificate Authorities
## (CA). These were automatically extracted from Mozilla's root certificates
## file (certdata.txt).  This file can be found in the mozilla source tree:
## https://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release/raw-file/default/security/nss/lib/ckfw/builtins/certdata.txt
##
## It contains the certificates in PEM format and therefore
## can be directly used with curl / libcurl / php_curl, or with
## an Apache+mod_ssl webserver for SSL client authentication.
## Just configure this file as the SSLCACertificateFile.
##
## Conversion done with mk-ca-bundle.pl version 1.27.
## SHA256: dffa79e6aa993f558e82884abf7bb54bf440ab66ee91d82a27a627f6f2a4ace4
##
```
ALL the AIR servers' certs are no longer valid USING EDDIE with this CACERT.pem file (openVPN is up to date so will work with an AIR config)
really slack for a PAID service ...

I just reinstalled eddie..(still 2.16.3)....immediately connected to lalande, Brazil.
I disconnected and attemped connection to netherlands....no dice

Only certain servers. Can't connect to my normal servers in Dallas, can connect (am connected now) to LA.

22 minutes ago, caseyjp1 said:

The issue is specific to Eddie. I can use openvpn import a config file from air and it connects normally.

Can confirm using OpenVPN with an AIR generated OVPN config works as per `caseyjp1`
e.g. ``` sudo ./openvpn --config AirVPN_America_UDP-443.ovpn```
you'll have to manually change your (linux / mint / ubuntu) /etc/resolv.conf to point to a public DNS e.g. 8.8.8.8

Same issue. Also noticed when I deactivate network lock, I cannot reactivate it until I restart Eddie, otherwise I get this alert: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Not sure if related.

I've experienced this on both 2.16.3 and 2.17.2.

Same for me connection always fails at IPv4 check logs its the certificate. Cant connect to anything!

This is really embarrassing.... I tried many European servers, couldn't find something to work. US-Alkes server is working for some reason.