Not connected, Your IP: 3.93.75.30
Anonymousvpnuser1

Urgent help needed. Recently can't connect.

6 hours ago, TItQCNGib0f said:

So the issue is with Eddie.

Install OpenVPN:
https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/

Use the AirVPN config generator to create config files and save those under program files/OpenVPN/config.  

After launching OpenVPN you will be able to right click and connect to the server of your choice.  

I tried it. It connects with config file, but internet doesnt work. Ping and tracert - yes, but not browsers.

Same problem here: "flushing DNS", "Connecting to Server", and "Disconnecting".
We have 2 PC's with Windows 10 and both have the same problem. 
One PC has been updated yesterday, the other not.

We can connect again....., on both PC's 👍

2 hours ago, Anonymousvpnuser1 said:
Wouldn't that mean that our local DNS would be open to be seen? I am not all that educated on this subject.

I'm not really enjoying the setting the clock back fix either. Some things are not working with my clock set back. Tradingview isnt working, google isnt working etc.

I don't believe so, but i'm by no means an expert there.  

I do know that if you go to https://ipleak.net it verifies you coming out of AirVPN's server and your IP isn't local anymore.

Had the same issue here.
5 min ago I was able to log in successfully again..

Air seems to have fixed it! That was quick 🙂
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hello,
we have experienced a problem with VPN server LetsEncrypt certificates deployment. The system procedure got stuck and failed to deploy updated certificates. In turn, such a failure caused "route check" failures on Eddie desktop editions, and ONLY on them, due to expired certificates verified by cURL during the route check phase.

The problem has been affecting a wide amount of VPN servers for about 8 hours and has been resolved completely now. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards
AirVPN Staff

"OpenVPN > AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #227848 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings"

Connections are working, but now this keeps showing up... ^^^

On 8/18/2019 at 5:38 AM, Staff said:

Hello,
we have experienced a problem with VPN server LetsEncrypt certificates deployment. The system procedure got stuck and failed to deploy updated certificates. In turn, such a failure caused "route check" failures on Eddie desktop editions, and ONLY on them, due to expired certificates verified by cURL during the route check phase.

The problem has been affecting a wide amount of VPN servers for about 8 hours and has been resolved completely now. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards
AirVPN Staff

Thank you!    😀