Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.180.245

Using Eddie I can only access email using certain servers, when using other servers Outlook reports that the pop3 server can't be found?

Using the same servers which I can't connect to using OpenVPN Connect instead doesn't cause any issues?

Might be Network Lock. In the past users reported that some Microsoft applications couldn't connect when NetLock was enabled, though it was for older versions of Eddie. As you have difficulties updating Eddie as well, we should solve that problem first and them move on to this one. :)
A small thank you for creating two threads for two separate problems
. Most people would mix them up and make finding solutions more difficult, especially if you can mark threads as solved by highlighting posts with solutions. :D

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

It's definitely not the network lock, as I can't access email when the tunnel is up and running, not when I have disconnected where the network lock is applied.

It seems to be country related, I am connected to a Swiss server now and can access email OK, but if I disconnect and then connect to a Dutch server, I can't access email???

Okay, have you tried sending a mail via another provider with the same client? Even Google would do. Because if you can, obviously the provider has a blacklist online. Maybe even via DNSBL, VPN addresses frequently get listed there.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.