Not connected, Your IP: 54.167.52.238
cdysthe

Quick Connect in Eddie for Android not working. .

Hi, 

I've always been able to use Quick Connect in the Android client but now it just says "End of server list reached. No server available for connection". I can connect to all my favorites without problem from the server tab so it's not like there's no servers available. What am I missing? 

Hello!

We deeply apologize for the problem that was not caused by Eddie, but by our bootstrap servers. The problem has been resolved.

Kind regards

I've been getting the "end of server list reached" message today. Is it the same problem as before? 

13 hours ago, grhm said:

I've been getting the "end of server list reached" message today. Is it the same problem as before? 

Hello!

No problems detected at the moment... Do you still experience the issue? If so, does it persist if you log your account out and in again?

Kind regards

@Gebi22

Hello!

Please make sure that you have not defined specific filters that filter out all the servers.

If the above is not the case, please open a ticket and include Eddie log taken just after the problem has occurred. In Eddie's "Log" view you can see a "Share" icon. After you have tapped it you can choose to send log via mail or share it in other ways.

Kind regards