Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.77.59
uniteroast

Eddie worked fine yesterday on mobile data, now it doesn't.

I have a OnePlus 6 running Pie, I just bought a trial of AirVPN yesterday morning, and I went out for most of the morning and had no issues with the connection. Worked fine and it was fast enough that I didn't notice any slowdowns. This morning as soon as I left my wifi, my internet stopped working. Eddie still shows it's connected, it even shows a small amount of data being transferred, but the internet doesn't work. I tried changing some settings, I have network lock disabled because Android Pie has a native block non-VPN connections setting and network lock is really buggy in my limited experience. I tried completely clearing the app data and setting everything back up, still doesn't work on mobile data. Any ideas?

I contacted support and they helped me, turned out I had to change the protocol to TCP within the server list, the main app settings page seemed to be ignored.

Hello!

The Servers view settings are specific to the servers, while the Settings view include options for the quick connect (full auto) mode. Also note that in the Settings view you have the option to bypass the protocols chosen by the full auto mode.

Kind regards