Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.139.73
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Service UP [UPDATED] [WAS: Service DOWN]

more power to ur company and Long Live AIRvpn.....wish u all gud luck.....

premium server is coming back...!!!>within 24hrs or more.....thats great....

what about the free server..???

i just wish

get well soon.

as fast as possible

but why we r not given any ideas when will be it back in buissness again.

some idea from admin like 2 days,3 days are expected will be helpful

Glad to see the service is back up. Can't wait to try it out later!

yorasharma wrote:

is there any scene of free servers ?????

Hello!

Currently our priorities are:

- Compensate premium users for the downtime

- Increase quality for premium users

- Expand further our infrastructure for premium users

Only after all of the above we'll have a meeting to discuss about free access.

Please keep in mind that our project is economically sustainable ONLY thanks to the premium members and therefore it is absolutely necessary to ensure highest quality first and foremost to them.

We kindly invite you to consider to subscribe a premium membership.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

i can't believe you guys use german server now . i can't watch french videos now!that s the only reason why i am paying for your service...i can't believe i just paid a week ago for 1 year subscription !!! this is unbelievable!!

! i want a refund as soon as possible please

regards

stevenfrenchy wrote:

i can't believe you guys use german server now . i can't watch french videos now!that s the only reason why i am paying for your service...i can't believe i just paid a week ago for 1 year subscription !!! this is unbelievable!!

! i want a refund as soon as possible please

regards

Hello!

We now have two new exit nodes in Germany and in Holland chosen after peering evaluations and based on our quality requirements and our past experience with our "ex" provider which provided us with the golden lesson to decentralize infrastructure as much as possible (an old teaching of the fathers of the Internet that we are going to keep in mind from now on).

You may realize the reasons of the choice simply checking the bandwidth the new servers are able to give you. We don't want to claim that it's the best choice in an absolute, universal sense, but we do confirm you that the choice has been made after careful evaluation.

As you may have seen, we have been in the middle of an emergency out of our responsibility. While we provide several guarantees (such as guaranteed allocated bandwidth and continuous support near to 24/7), we have never guaranteed country-specific exit nodes.

This does not mean that we are not planning to have once again a French exit node. Anyway we are going to check eligibility for your refund request according to the terms of service you have accepted.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

By the way we also got 3 friends using your service not sure if they are on the free or premium service , I also been promoted your service on some French website ( forum)  for people living abroad  , that way they could videos through ur service,

So please allow me a refund as I can't afford to be paying a different website for that amount too...

Regards

I don't understand ? Anyway please allow my refund as soon as possible as I need it to pay for a new service elsewhere

I d like to say thank you your service that I have been using for a few months and also 50 euros including all subscriptions I signed up for in the past but I am so disappointing that you had to change country as it s absolutely no use at all for me as I don't need to go online privately

Regards

Ps : when can you can make a refund of my 35 euros?

thanks for fast response when will free service start?

We have made some clean up to keep the thread on-topic, please re-direct different discussions on appropriate threads. We kindly remind you that advertising is not allowed on this forum.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

nikhil1994 wrote:

when will free servers start? as seen premium servers are going well. I've never seen 69 premium members.kudos!

Hello!

The "servers status" panel currently gives incorrect values, both for users and bandwidth usage. It's a minor flaw which does not harm the service in any way. We're working to fix it. [uPDATE: FIXED]

About free service, please read the previous message in this thread:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=3&id=347&limit=6&limitstart=30#388

Kind regards

AirVPN admins