Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.164.96
pane

ANSWERED Problem with Alderamin Vienna-Austria

Hello,
since one or two weeks i have problems with some websites (local radio site,google,streaming sites and imagehosting) when i am connected to Alderamin Vienna-Austria. Some are not working without any message, sometimes i get a "access forbidden 403 nginx" or i have to solve captchas all the time. When i change the VPN connection the problem is gone.
Anyone else with this problem? Is Alderamin used for Spam or DDOS?

I had the same issues with this particular server. According to browserleaks.com, Alderamin is run as a Tor exit node by someone.

The exit node on Alderamin has been down for 2 days, but now there's one running on Caelum for a couple hours now. As soon as the exit got up, several sites which previously worked are now showing 403. Too bad there's nothing to prevent this, I guess. Also the names of these exits are just dumb.

You got me wrong there, @Staff. I didn't mean the names you give the servers. They are great, I love that you chose stars and constellations!
I meant the names of the Tor exit nodes that were given by whoever is running them behind the Austrian servers. I should have probably made that more clear.

OK,thank you all for the reply. The Problem seems gone since yesterday. Would have been nice to hear what is has caused from someone from AirVpn.
Have a nice weekend