Not connected, Your IP: 3.93.75.30
TrueHardLuck

ANSWERED Paid for a month, still says I need a subscription when trying to connect.

Paid for a month but when I try to connect it says I need a subscription. The website shows it active so I am not sure what is wrong. I have never had this issue before.

I am also having that issue, I renewed for a year, says I'm paid and active but authentication is failing even with Eddie and a config from the generator ( open VPN profile)

I ran into this issue today as well. I used to have an active subscription, but not for the past few months. I renewed for another three months, but the eddie client still is claiming I need a subscription upon trying to log in. Thank you for any assistance.

Also currently having the same issue.

Fully understandable if it takes a while for the login system to register a subscription, but it is still mildly annoying to see the timer start counting down before the service is actually available for use.

Same here, im being jipped a day whe n I have made this company THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of dollars telling every single person I know from friend to family AirVPN IS the ONLY VPN to go with. When I need it most its down for quite some time and still is....

smh

Same this is bullshit. I keep getting AUTH_FAILED and I had to compromise my opsec because I thought something was broken on my end and I had no connectivity. We need to be compensated for the time lost at minimum.

Hello!

Alright, it might've been helpful if someone had posted their Eddie logs. Instructions can be found in my signature. Otherwise sharing a log with support staff may also be useful for them.

The issue may or may not be related to the planned downtime, despite what the announcement says.

So please be aware that in not too long, the site will also be unavailable for a few hours:

We inform you that in order to complete the migration to our new board, all AirVPN web sites will be unavailable starting from:

April 16, 2019 7.00 UTC

I'm sure this will be resolved soon. Any lost days/transactions can be taken up with support, as per the first link. Please be patient.

I'm locking this thread for the time being, as it's no use that more people post that "they too" are experiencing this. It has been noted and Staff will surely reply/fix it ASAP, thank you .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.

No logs needed, it simply refuses to recognizes newly generated keys. You'll get an AUTH_FAILED from openvpn. Also some issues with port forwarding changes not being accepted. Something has been disconnected between the website and the actual vpn servers where they are no longer responding to changes people are making.

Hello and thank you for your choice!

We have had an issue on our side.

The problem has been resolved. and it will be resolved for everyone within a couple of hours.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards