Not connected, Your IP: 3.146.152.99
notgund1

New problem with torrenting but I have changed nothing.

Since the beginning of using your service I have been using it for torrenting without any problems.

But after a period of no use I have come back to your service(my subscription and settings were still active though) and most torrents show the trackers disabled. This is happening when I try to download from public trackers and a few private ones aswell. Other private ones do work though.

So my question is, why suddenly am I having this problem, is it my setup/settings or do simply some trackers blacklist vpn servers? Although on every tracker you see ads that provoke using vpn´s...

Note, I have tried 3 different server from 3 different countries, tried multiple ports and checked every port.

Thanks in advance.

The bottom line is Air isn't blocking your access to those trackers.  So it must be them blocking Air.  Why is another question and it really makes one ponder.  Could be related to them favoring VPNs that they're working with.  But that doesn't explain public trackers....  Maybe all public trackers are just honeypots that want to see your real IP address?