Not connected, Your IP: 3.230.76.153
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

[SOLVED] Draconis down

UPDATE: the problem has been solved. Draconis is now up and running

Hello!

Draconis suddenly stopped responding to everything. We have warned the datacenter technicians and we will keep you informed. In the meantime we kindly ask you to connect to any other server and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Hello, Admin

I often only connect to the Draconis server due to the extra provisions the laws in Sweden provide to privacy. I often just watch youtube and stuff on my computer and have used other Swedish VPN's. The Draconis server often lags for no apparent reason. A video would buffer or a page would load and would cause the buffering to stop and then resume again after a couple of seconds (this doesn't happen on other of your servers). Could you please fix this? Also, the authentication sometimes takes a long time. I switch servers sometimes and have to wait around 3-5 minutes to reconnect to another server.

Thank you.

well i guess i may add my 2 cents too then

i too mainly use swedish servers due to theyre strict privacy laws and too am hoping that we will see improved support for the swedish server and hopefully servers in the future im suprised theres so many netherland servers and only one swedish server anyhow -.-

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that an expansion in Swedish infrastructure is planned within the end of September.

Kind regards

Can't wait for Draconis to come back up. I joined for the Swedish server. More Swedish servers in September sounds great!

JD

Thanks! Glad she's back. For some reason, I get better performance using UDP 80 or 53 (about 1600 KB/s) .vs UDP 443 (about 400 KB/s)...from USA. Tested by downloading a TWiT (This Week In Tech) HD video.

JD

Thanks! Glad she's back. For some reason, I get better performance using UDP 80 or 53 (about 1600 KB/s) .vs UDP 443 (about 400 KB/s)...from USA. Tested by downloading a TWiT (This Week In Tech) HD video.

JD

Hello!

Thank you very much for the information.

We strongly recommend all Draconis users to perform the same test on all the ports.

Kind regards