Not connected, Your IP: 3.83.32.226
Sign in to follow this  
DerrialtheShepherd

how long does support take?

I have been chrged for a renewal three times on paypal and have no subscription renewal in reality. I have written support and heard nothing back. my subscription is "pending" What time frame should I expect for a reply?

Hello!

You opened two tickets a few minutes ago. It looks like a matter for the sales department because at least one payment has been reversed by PayPal. Please be patient, you will receive an answer after an investigation. Sales department is active on office times (GMT), it's not like the tech dep.

Kind regards

Thank you.  It is helpful to know that that I would not get a reply for hours or more. This information would be very useful to be posted on your contact us page. (or some sort of automated response that notes when support is open)

I posted 2 support requests because there is really no guidance about what is sales and what is tech support. Having been given an inaccurate instruction (problem with payment, please try again, when payments actually went through)  seemed like a site/technical problem rather than a sales support question to me, but I was unsure.