Not connected, Your IP: 18.206.13.39

On another thread it's written "Netflix USA (but only USA, note) is accessible from all of our VPN servers".

Does this mean that you can only access Netflix if you have a US Netflix account? I've an account from Italy and whenever I use the VPN I'm blocked accessing Netflix regardless of which server or country I go through - tried with many of the US servers and still blocked. In fact, I've never managed to get through to Netflix using the VPN.

Just wondering here - I use AirVPN for other stuff but it would be nice to have Netflix with some decent films and stuff on it.

Hello!

Only Netflix USA is accessible from our infrastructure (from any VPN server, even non-USA servers), however Netflix USA can be accessed even from accounts which were born in any other country.  Netflix USA has the richest catalog.

Kind regards

Hello!

Stickied, locked and solution marked.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.