Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.128.90

I have configured pfSense using one of the guides and the connection is working fine over port 443. However, I've learnt that it is better to use tls-crypt over TCP from my location and I was wondering what changes would I need to make to pfSense for this. Also, the speed right now is already a tad bit slow (comparing to to PIA that I am also testing). I am based in Dubai and connecting to the new UK/Manchester server. Does anyone have epxerience with a faster server? 

If you can use tls-crypt over UDP that will likely give you better speed than TCP.  What port you use is up to you.

You'll need to use the tls-crypt key from a config for entry IP 3 or 4, be sure to use the correct entry IP address too, change the key usage mode to TLS encryption and authentication, and change the auth digest algorithm to SHA512.

If you can use tls-crypt over UDP that will likely give you better speed than TCP.  What port you use is up to you.

You'll need to use the tls-crypt key from a config for entry IP 3 or 4, be sure to use the correct entry IP address too, change the key usage mode to TLS encryption and authentication, and change the auth digest algorithm to SHA512.

Thanks! Will tls-crypt over UDP be as undetectable as it would be over TCP?