Not connected, Your IP: 18.232.187.47
Sign in to follow this  

Other Netflix countries help

Hey all,

I've noticed that all servers default to US Netflix on Air and I was wondering if it was possible to actually connect to other country versions of Netflix through the diffirent servers available on Airvpn and if so how to do this. I've noticed that it is the Air DNS that allows for US netflix on all servers so I assume it is the DNS settings that will ultimately allow this. I look forward to hearing from anyone who could help. Thank you.

Regards,

Hello!

Netflix access (for streaming purposes) requires IP addresses assigned to residential ISPs of that country. At the moment we can use IP addresses belonging to residential ISPs only in the USA. Anyway the USA catalog is the richest one, and you can access your country content in your favorite language even in Netflix USA.

Kind regards

Hi,

That is a fair point. I was more asking how to make it so that the IP address that is shown to Netflix is in fact the one belonging to the country server (For instance when connected to a German server the German IP being shown to Netflix as the end IP). Mind those would probably be blocked by Netflix anyway in light of the explanation given.

Thank you for the response! I do appreciate It!

Hi,

That is a fair point. I was more asking how to make it so that the IP address that is shown to Netflix is in fact the one belonging to the country server (For instance when connected to a German server the German IP being shown to Netflix as the end IP). Mind those would probably be blocked by Netflix anyway in light of the explanation given.

Thank you for the response! I do appreciate It!

Hello!

Currently the only way is NOT using VPN DNS. In this case you will be excluded from every and each "micro/geo routing" while in the VPN.

Kind regards