Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.112.111
Staff

New plan and lower prices

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that for the first time in 8 years we have decided to modify our prices to encourage and reward longer terms commitments.

While the shorter term plans remain basically unaltered, we have remarkably lowered prices of the long term plans and we have also added a brand new 3 Years plans for those who like to take greatest advantage from long commitments.

Check out the new price list here:

https://airvpn.org/buy

Kind regards and datalove

AirVPN Staff

Hello!

That's brilliant stuff, Staff.

Suggestion: Why don't you just add a separate button next to the first plan, called Request Free Trial or Request 3 Day Free Trial, which links to https://airvpn.org/contact/ page, instead of putting it on the same button as the 2 euro plan?

Because I think it's potentially confusing - if the user wants a free trial, they'll click the 2 euro plan and proceed to checkout and then wonder why they still need to pay.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Those are some nice prices on the longer plans. Tempted on the 3 years even though I still have a little over 2 years left.

Those are some nice prices on the longer plans. Tempted on the 3 years even though I still have a little over 2 years left.

If you have the cash, spend, I have 3 years or more left but I feel that if can contribute more it gives them the drive to continue development and service.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

do you plan a rebate promotion in the next few months ?

thank you for your great service , times are changing in europa, and more than ever you are necessary 

36B23D75-F952-4D0B-AE89-C4DC282A647C.jpeg

On 4/24/2019 at 9:22 AM, jean claud said:

do you plan a rebate promotion in the next few months ?

thank you for your great service , times are changing in europa, and more than ever you are necessary 

36B23D75-F952-4D0B-AE89-C4DC282A647C.jpeg

Probably the end of May. 

But it's listed in my guide at any rate, in the First Questions section.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.