Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.94.166
Pankh

I will be trying NordVPN, AirVPN, and ProtonVPN this weekend and will post some speed results

I'm just SO tired of the absolutely HORRBILY SLOW speeds form PIA. EVERYTHING else with PIA is great, but their speeds just plain SUCK (CA wit prt forwarding - yes, I've tried all the combinations).

It;s clear they are sacrificing speed for sheer volume of customers, hence their exceptionally low subscription rate.

Sad really.

Hello!

Moved to the correct sub-forum. Discussion of other providers is allowed in this one.

Good luck with your tests . It'll be good if you remember to include your testing methodology in addition to the results.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Speedtests are largely useless since they can vary depending on a number of variables, and are highly individual for that reason. We can't be sure of your ISP, the tests you're doing and other factors that may influence the speed.

I think it's best we lock this thread, as OP hasn't posted during the weekend which OP said he would and that weekend is long gone now. So let's not keep people waiting for nothing.

OP, if you decide to post your results, you can either PM me and we'll unlock this thread or you can start a new thread.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.