Not connected, Your IP: 44.203.235.24
P1rates

Android tv box verliert Verbindung ~60 min

Hallo community,

Ich nutze airvpn schon seit paar Jahren auf verschiedenen Plattformen. Seit paar Tagen habe ich eine Android TV Box mit Android 7. Ich habe mir die App Eddie aus dem Playstore geladen und es mit Zugangsdaten und mit ovpn Profilen probiert aber leider bricht die Verbindung meistens bei ~60 min einfach ab das ist wirklich unschön und ist nicht der Sinn einer vpn. Kann mir jemand sagen worauf ich achten könnte um das Problem zu beseitigen? Die Verbindung bricht mitten bei einem Stream von Youtube ab. Das automatische wiederverbinden klappt auch nicht. Bei der Software unter win10 gibt es die Option das falls es ein disconnect gibt die komplette Verbindung abgebrochen wird, gibt's das auch bei Android? Geht garantiert nur mit Root Rechten oder?

Hello!

Sorry, but this is an English-only forum, so can you please use English?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

It's a freaking disease, ever since Mr. wolke68 started a thread in german...

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Using Google translate the gents message reads:

I've been using airvpn on different platforms for a few years now. Since a few days I have an Android TV box with Android 7. I have downloaded the app Eddie from the Playstore and tried it with access data and with ovpn profiles but unfortunately the connection breaks off usually at ~ 60 min just that is really ugly and is not the meaning of a vpn. Can someone tell me what I could pay attention to eliminate the problem? The connection breaks off in the middle of a stream from Youtube. The automatic reconnect does not work either. With the software under win10 there is the option that if there is a disconnect the complete connection is aborted, is it synonymous with Android? Is guaranteed only with root rights right?