Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.216.163

IPv6 IS NOW WORKING AGAIN.

1. Does anyone have an IPv6 address with Lich? I can get one normally with other servers but not Lich. I've messaged support, they said (on December 11 or  earlier) that the datacenter had one business day to reply to them about the problem and they confirmed issues with it. But they seem to be ignoring my responses. So do you have IPv6 with this server? 

2. Why does IPLeak.com say the long, lat is 0 , 0? I mentioned that in the above mentioned support ticket and it was completely ignored. Dnsleaktest.com says unknown as the location and not United States or something.

2. Why does IPLeak.com say the long, lat is 0 , 0? I mentioned that in the above mentioned support ticket and it was completely ignored. Dnsleaktest.com says unknown as the location and not United States or something.

You might've disabled the geolocation feature in your browser.

Unsure about Lich. If Staff said there are issues with it which are out of their control then wait a few days and see if it gets resolved then. AFAIK the only server definitely without an IPv6 prefix is Kitalpha in Switzerland. Staff posted in another thread a list of all servers not supporting IPv6. Lich is not one of them.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Unsure about Lich. If Staff said there are issues with it which are out of their control then wait a few days and see if it gets resolved then. AFAIK the only server definitely without an IPv6 prefix is Kitalpha in Switzerland. Staff posted in another thread a list of all servers not supporting IPv6. Lich is not one of them.

Hello!

We inform you that Lich did have IPv6 support, but it does not have it anymore. We are waiting for more info from the datacenter to understand why their infrastructure suddenly stopped working with IPv6 and act accordingly. Lich has quite a good connectivity so we might keep it even if IPv6 is not restored in a reasonable time.

Kind regards

Hello!

We inform you that Lich did have IPv6 support, but it does not have it anymore. We are waiting for more info from the datacenter to understand why their infrastructure suddenly stopped working with IPv6 and act accordingly. Lich has quite a good connectivity so we might keep it even if IPv6 is not restored in a reasonable time.

Kind regards

If I click the Activate (may prompt an user permission on the browser) button it shows my location fine. However, it has the location 0, 0 as the IP's location. I'd say test it and see yourself what I mean but it's going through maintenance.

Also, way more servers than Kitalpha do not support IPv6.

213 servers support IPv6, 10 servers do not. The post with the list has been linked previously by giganerd. If you find any issue with IPv6 in any of the 213 servers supporting IPv6, please inform us at your convenience.

Kind regards

213 servers support IPv6, 10 servers do not. The post with the list has been linked previously by giganerd. If you find any issue with IPv6 in any of the 213 servers supporting IPv6, please inform us at your convenience.

Kind regards

10 is way more than 1   that's all I was saying.