Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.99.254

I tried to create port forwarding on a port thats required for one of my programs that runs 24/7 but apparently someone else has it.

Does that mean that only one port forwarder is available across all the servers seems bloody mad to me

Hello!

Just enter your required port into the "Local Port" field and then, unless you need a specific protocol or wish to "name" the port in the DDNS field, click generate.

Then the number at the top will be the port number automatically generated for you, based on what was available. Thus not requiring you to guess.

That should work. Otherwise yes, ports for each user are reserved across the service .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Just enter your required port into the "Local Port" field and then, unless you need a specific protocol or wish to "name" the port in the DDNS field, click generate.

Then the number at the top will be the port number automatically generated for you, based on what was available. Thus not requiring you to guess.

That should work. Otherwise yes, ports for each user are reserved across the service .

Thanks but it doesn't work as soon as i turn on the VPN PlanePlotter stops uploading and downloading Is there a way to test if the port forwarding is actually working?

Yes, the TCP test for instance. It should be green.

I'm not familiar with that software, but do check if it can listen on specific ports and is doing so on the ones you specified in port forwarding.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Yes, the TCP test for instance. It should be green.

I'm not familiar with that software, but do check if it can listen on specific ports and is doing so on the ones you specified in port forwarding.

Thanks again it will not communicate when VPN is on so i guess its not for me more money wasted

Hello!

Thanks but it doesn't work as soon as i turn on the VPN PlanePlotter stops uploading and downloading Is there a way to test if the port forwarding is actually working?

My guess is that planeplotter need to announce to peers what the external (public) port is since it's different from the usual due to having to share the VPN with other users.  Peers try to connect to the default and that's not what's setup.  Do you have such a setting in the server?  Apps that rely on port forwarding for remote access (e.g. Plex) have an option to use an alternate external (public) port.

No there is not an option to change ports in the program and i need it , it runs 24/7 

I will just have to run without a VPN shame as the support is great but it just wont work out for me