Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.52.16
Staff

Black Friday 2018 Week

Just renewed for another 2 years!! Been here a couple years already and Air has been awesome! Keep up the great work. I always highly suggest Air for anyone I know looking to get a VPN.  

The terminology is wrong. You don't save 67.5%, you save 32.5%. Will renew for 2 extra years thanks.

Thank you!

The terminology is accurate. You save up to 67.5%. Your two-years plan, when compared to the normal price of a one-year plan, has made you save about 50% (you paid 54.6 EUR for 2 years instead of 54 EUR for 1 year). When compared to the price of one-month plan, you saved 67.5% (you paid 54.6 EUR instead of 168 EUR). Two-years plan did not exist before this Black Friday week.

Enjoy AirVPN!

Kind regards

I like it, but why say it saves up to 67,5%. I don't get it. My trust in Air has just gone down by a little bit.

Still 1117 days left though, thanks.

Then you need to do math again.

Great 2 year deal on the best VPN service ever! I'm at 1247 days now.

I'm confused, how are people on deals that are well over THREE  years in total ??? Am I missing something here???

Also you can buy severl years. For example first buy 2 years , then buy 1 year or 2 years again. You dont need to wait for the next sale to buy more than 2 years.

Hi

I started with a month as a trial

Then I extended for another 3 months

Now 2 years with this deal - could not resist

Thanks

I thought i was extreme with 900+ days    .Thank you Air for Black Friday offer,security and the forum.

Thanks. I just added 2 more years. Great service!

Thanks for doing the black friday\cyber monday... etc sale again this year.  Took the opportunity to add another 2 years.  Keep up the great service.

I love the service, but I would like to know why my subscription renewed two days at 54 euros when the price was much cheaper? Like I said, I love the service but no one wants to pay above the going rate for something!

I love the service, but I would like to know why my subscription renewed two days at 54 euros when the price was much cheaper? Like I said, I love the service but no one wants to pay above the going rate for something!

Hello,

when you wrote "two days", you meant "two days ago", right? If so, something is not right: please open a ticket at your convenience to the "Sales" department. We will examine the issue to understand the cause of the problem and we will gladly fix it.

Kind regards

Then you need to do math again.

I like it, but why say it saves up to 67,5%. I don't get it. My trust in Air has just gone down by a little bit.

Still 1117 days left though, thanks.

Haha, looks like I could use some more math indeed.

Thanks to the people & staff who explained it though, appreciate it.

Thanks for the great service & Black Friday offer, AirVPN! The AirVPN's connection stability is the best of the best I've ever experienced so far amongst all the VPNs I've got! Subscribed to 2 years more plan several days ago! Surely will continue using AirVPN, because I know their staff knows what best! (From the view of myself, as an avid *nix user!) Keep it up!

Just added one more year ... best VPN service out there! 

I love all of the in-depth configuration options from Eddie client and the overall server status transparency from Air team. There is no other VPN company doing this the same way.

Keep up the great work! 

Any chance of extending the Black Friday offer? Just by a few days, say Tuesday the 4th.

I wouldn’t normally ask, but I plan on paying with Bitcoins and as you all know the cryptocurrency market has been unstable the last couple of days. It’s difficult to calculate how much fiat money to exchange...

Thank you.